Gourmet Restaurants and Other Things to Do in Dubai
Whether you are a tourist in Dubai or a resident, there may be places that you still have not visited in Dubai and activities you will want to take part in. Dubai is becoming the leading destination for tourists and workers alike. There are so many new projects that are being constructed constantly that it is no wonder people from all over the globe would want to have a glimpse of this amazing city. Not only that, Dubai is also the center for business in the Middle East and this attracts businessmen and women, and those looking for work to start a new life. But aside from business and majestic buildings, there are many other things that you could do in Dubai. Below are lists of places that tourists and residents could go to with their family or friends.
- Cruise down Dubai creek. Nothing spells romance better than a cruise in the Dubai creek. Rent a traditional wooden boat, eat some mouth-watering barbeque for dinner, and watch the city with its twinkling lights. Your better half will surely love it.
- Have you seen Dubai from every angle already? You have probably been to every part of the city but have you seem Dubai from above? Go on a hot air balloon adventure. Get away from the noise of the city and just fly high up in the skies. Get a magnificent view of Dubai and all its wonders.
- Eat at gourmet restaurants. Dubai has some amazing restaurants and cafés that serve international and local cuisine. You will never miss food from your own country as you will surely find a restaurant that serves it or something that closely resembles its taste. Gourmet restaurants in Dubai are affordable and cater to the needs of their clients.
- Get a massage in Dubai. Did you also know that Dubai is famous for its heavenly massage? Their sensual massage is quite popular but there are many other different kinds. Know what is right for you and have a relaxing day.
- Fast cars at the Ferrari World. Go to the biggest indoor amusement park and the only one endorsed by Ferrari. Experience the thrill of driving the fastest cars on the planet.
- Have kids? Visit the waterpark and let them have the time of their lives. If they are into learning especially science, you could take them to Aviation World and the Space and Science World. However, if sports are their thing, the Sports and Outdoor World may be more appropriate for them.
- Go on a Dubai desert safari and visit the dunes. Watch the sunset and disappear in the desert of Dubai while being entertained by a beautiful belly dancer and end the night with a sumptuous dinner prepared by gourmet restaurants in Dubai.
Visiting and living in Dubai is going to be a great experience with all these activities and more. You may also make reservations at gourmet restaurants here.